The City Council invites interested parties or individuals to make submissions or observations with respect to the report. It states that the HGV embargo being may be extended, either to 17 or 18 hours for Dublin City, 7 days a week, i.e. 6 am to 12 midnight or 7 am to 12 midnight.
You can view a full copy of the report, here
Submissions can be made to Dublin City Council and should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org before 5.30pm Tomorrow, 30th November 2012.
Leave a comment
Most Recent Tweets
- Big congratulations to @extremeireland who were awarded the EFQM Gold Star Service Excellence Recognition Award #,
- Big Congratulations to Extreme Ireland / Irish Day Tours who were awarded the EFQM Gold Star Service Excellence Recognition Award #,
- Some great work being done by Inner City Helping Homeless http://t.co/JEoaFBfmU1 #,
- Some great work being done by Inner City Helping Homeless http://t.co/dggmogwgKS #,
- RT @gribers: Looking good for Anchorman premiere @SavoyDublin later. http://t.co/FlNKITdkYp #,
Today18°C / 10°C
Tue18°C / 13°C
Wed18°C / 12°C