The City Council invites interested parties or individuals to make submissions or observations with respect to the report. It states that the HGV embargo being may be extended, either to 17 or 18 hours for Dublin City, 7 days a week, i.e. 6 am to 12 midnight or 7 am to 12 midnight.
You can view a full copy of the report, here
Submissions can be made to Dublin City Council and should be emailed to email@example.com before 5.30pm Tomorrow, 30th November 2012.
Leave a comment
Most Recent Tweets
- RT @DublinTown: What a beautiful evening as the sun sets in #DublinTown #LoveDublin - what do you think @VisitDublin http://t.co/txp9Xr21Rh #,
- http://t.co/7OEayK0OeJ #,
- RT @DublinTown: Have you seen this months new Story on @louis_copeland on Dublintown.ie, 'A Tailor Made Day in Dublin'. #DublinTown http://t.co/ULS3xCxxSb #,
- RT @PurpleFlagIE: Purple Flag International Study Tour 26 & 27March. Day-conference and walkabout of Dublin at night https://t.co/ZyZGSsadVO @DublinCityBID #,
- Kansas City public library - who says public buildings can't be fun. http://t.co/8JsdQEcyh0 #,
Today18°C / 10°C
Tue18°C / 13°C
Wed18°C / 12°C