The City Council invites interested parties or individuals to make submissions or observations with respect to the report. It states that the HGV embargo being may be extended, either to 17 or 18 hours for Dublin City, 7 days a week, i.e. 6 am to 12 midnight or 7 am to 12 midnight.
You can view a full copy of the report, here
Submissions can be made to Dublin City Council and should be emailed to email@example.com before 5.30pm Tomorrow, 30th November 2012.
Leave a comment
Most Recent Tweets
- Dublintown.ie April newsletter is out. You can view it at http://t.co/87BgadYahX. http://t.co/Mr0Z41UdGS #,
- RT @DubCityCouncil: Beautiful day with Dublin City Council and #pinkthecity #pinkthecityfor Giro d'Italia http://t.co/D302BXedzK #,
- Dublin City as you've never seen it before via @thejournal_ie http://t.co/VXCf6eEGRv #,
- TheGasCompany.ie Showroom in Capel St has recently been added to Dublintown.ie site. It is a perfect stop for all... http://t.co/ocHVbzoM5B #,
- RT @PurpleFlagIE: Looking forward to meet Carlow stakeholders next week introducing Purple Flag @Carlow_Co_Co @carlowchamber @EigseCarlow with @DublinCityBID #,
Today18°C / 10°C
Tue18°C / 13°C
Wed18°C / 12°C