The City Council invites interested parties or individuals to make submissions or observations with respect to the report. It states that the HGV embargo being may be extended, either to 17 or 18 hours for Dublin City, 7 days a week, i.e. 6 am to 12 midnight or 7 am to 12 midnight.
You can view a full copy of the report, here
Submissions can be made to Dublin City Council and should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org before 5.30pm Tomorrow, 30th November 2012.
Leave a comment
Most Recent Tweets
- Before and After: Graffiti removal from National Irish Bank in O'Connell St. http://t.co/CcRaL5Zv3P #,
- RT @DublinTown: An amazing night tonight for @1city1book Celebrating Seamus Heaney @NCH_Music well done @DubCityCouncil and all http://t.co/eqdamDH4tv #,
- The @girostart2014 business briefing about to begin in the Mansion House. Great to see a full room. #,
- Irish riders confirmed for this years' Giro d'Italia . Remember the race comes to Dublin on May 11. http://t.co/l6c8KJ78HZ #,
- Details about the latest traffic diversions for the @LuasCrossCity around Marlborough Street from May https://t.co/LTrKcfMKkX #,
Today18°C / 10°C
Tue18°C / 13°C
Wed18°C / 12°C