Imelda May and Bell X1 have been unveiled as the acts performing at the NYE Dublin Countdown Concert in Dublin Town on 31st December. The Countdown Concert is part of the NYE Dublin festival, which will ring in 2013 in style, celebrating the year of The Gathering Ireland 2013. Rockabilly royalty Imelda May will appear alongside legendary live performers Bell X1.
Festival goers will be treated to top class acts in a purpose-built outdoor venue in the atmospheric surrounds of College Green, all in all, the best party in Ireland to celebrate the beginning of 2013! More performers are to be announced in the coming weeks and the event will be broadcast live on RTE One and RTE Radio One.
Tickets for the Countdown Concert are available through nyedublin.ie at the early bird price of €15 plus booking fee until 10th December (full price €20 plus booking fee).
More Festival Highlights
The festival will also include the People’s Procession of Light, a vivid celebration incorporating art, music and dance, led by LUXe, one of the most creative and imaginative arts groups working in Ireland today. There promises to be stunning scenes as thousands of people holding glowing lights weave their way through Dublin’s streets with fire breathers, dancers, stilt walkers and giant lanterns – culminating with The Big Bang Fireworks Spectacular at St. Stephens Green.
For all the details in relation to this campaign and how to get involved please refer to the enclosed form . Submitting your offers is simple – just complete the form and email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Lonely Planet travel guide last week included Dublin in its list of the top five destinations for New Year’s Eve.
The NYE Dublin festival is an initiative of Fáilte Ireland and Dublin City Council, supported by Dublin City BID (Business Improvement District).
Leave a comment
Most Recent Tweets
- Before & After: Graffiti removal from a meter box outside The Black Sheep on Capel St. http://t.co/l3aFbBnQ4z #,
- Traffic changes to facilitate @LuasCrossCity works at Westmoreland St & Fleet St https://t.co/mN151EChy9 #,
- Dublin City Council are reviewing the city's taxi ranks at present. Submissions can be made until Mar 31st. See... http://t.co/NXKG81riHV #,
- Anyway, a lovely afternoon with @Clerys_Dublin in their new Heritage centre, up on the 2nd floor is well worth a look. #,
- Talk continues from @PatLiddys for Minister Deenihan and @SenDavidNorris @Clerys_Dublin #LoveClerys http://t.co/fODqpuACJI #,
Today18°C / 10°C
Tue18°C / 13°C
Wed18°C / 12°C