The Portas Review – An Independant review into the Future of our High Streets.
Mary Portas of “Queen of Shops” fame, who was hired by the Prime Minister and UK Government to undertake this six month review in May, has recommended that “Town Teams” be empowered to take on more responsibilities and become “Super-BIDs” and that Landlords should invest in their Business Improvement District.
The report comprises of case studies and a summary of 28 recommendations all aimed at reviving Town Centres and High Streets.
Read the full list of recommendations here and let us know your own thoughts. Do you agree with her recommendations?
Leave a comment
Most Recent Tweets
- Back to the Future: Rush hours on O'Connell St in the 1950s. Photo courtesy of Rare Irish Stuff. http://t.co/KOfv5OZIQe #,
- Night embracing Docklands. Photo courtesy of A Pen Pusher's Quest. http://t.co/Wtl7ZID8YS #,
- RT @aaroadwatch: DUBLIN: Traffic is busy now in Dublin ahead of the Ireland v Italy match at the Aviva at 2.30pm. For further info see http://t.co/U01TuPjPHq #,
- RT @DublinTown: What a beautiful evening as the sun sets in #DublinTown #LoveDublin - what do you think @VisitDublin http://t.co/txp9Xr21Rh #,
- http://t.co/7OEayK0OeJ #,
Today18°C / 10°C
Tue18°C / 13°C
Wed18°C / 12°C