DublinTown and Fáilte Ireland are excited to announce that Dublin’s New Year’s Eve Festival (NYE Dublin) will run again this year from December 31st - January 1st.
Following on from the success of last year’s inaugural event, this year promises to be even bigger and better to ensure that the year of the Gathering is kicked off with an explosive BANG!!!
This year NYE Dublin will be a two-day extravaganza of family friendly events around the city centre. Not only will there be a countdown concert at College Green on the 31st of December, but there will be an early evening torch-lit parade, a major fireworks display over Stephen’s Green and several festival zones throughout the city.
All event details will be available from early November on www.nyedublin.ie
Fáilte Ireland, Tourism Ireland and the NYE Festival Organisers will be actively promoting this exciting event in Ireland and overseas. This presents a huge opportunity for your business to not only to promote yourself to potential customers but also to overseas tour ops and journalists. As a result we are now collecting food and beverage special offers that will feature on:
For all the details in relation to this campaign and how to get involved please refer to the enclosed form . Submitting your offers is simple – just complete the form and email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a comment
Most Recent Tweets
- RT @DublinTown: What a beautiful evening as the sun sets in #DublinTown #LoveDublin - what do you think @VisitDublin http://t.co/txp9Xr21Rh #,
- http://t.co/7OEayK0OeJ #,
- RT @DublinTown: Have you seen this months new Story on @louis_copeland on Dublintown.ie, 'A Tailor Made Day in Dublin'. #DublinTown http://t.co/ULS3xCxxSb #,
- RT @PurpleFlagIE: Purple Flag International Study Tour 26 & 27March. Day-conference and walkabout of Dublin at night https://t.co/ZyZGSsadVO @DublinCityBID #,
- Kansas City public library - who says public buildings can't be fun. http://t.co/8JsdQEcyh0 #,
Today18°C / 10°C
Tue18°C / 13°C
Wed18°C / 12°C