The City Council recently adopted the following proposal from Cllr. Edie Wynne that “DCC requires that all buildings on the streets and road in the city clearly display their street/road numbers”.
This development would facilitate the emergency services, customers, taxis, tourists, members of the public and others who sometimes have difficulty in finding addresses. The proposal is actively supported by the Gardai.
BID has been requested to forward this information to our members.
Can members please clearly display their street/road number on the front of their in a way that is clearly visible to passerby.
It is hoped that by generating a good response to this initiative, Dublin City Council will avoid the necessity of introducing legislation to enforce compliance.
Leave a comment
Most Recent Tweets
- Dublin City BID is now recruiting an Operations Executive. See the details below. #JobFairy http://t.co/ReSwySpgFA #,
- Dublin City Bid is now recruiting an Operations Executive. See the details below. #JobFairy http://t.co/ReSwySpgFA http://t.co/UU9JPhpWU0 #,
- Another boost for Tourist numbers between April & June. Including encouraging figures from the important British... http://t.co/VENRTk8FRa #,
- Changing patterns of restaurant customer behaviour. Or more photos & less eating. via @rickoshea http://t.co/6i8B97jcaG #,
- Our Ambassadors at our Stephens Green Information Kiosk have a visitor @DublinSeagulls http://t.co/NWpLxdw0sf #,
Today18°C / 10°C
Tue18°C / 13°C
Wed18°C / 12°C