The City Council recently adopted the following proposal from Cllr. Edie Wynne that “DCC requires that all buildings on the streets and road in the city clearly display their street/road numbers”.
This development would facilitate the emergency services, customers, taxis, tourists, members of the public and others who sometimes have difficulty in finding addresses. The proposal is actively supported by the Gardai.
BID has been requested to forward this information to our members.
Can members please clearly display their street/road number on the front of their in a way that is clearly visible to passerby.
It is hoped that by generating a good response to this initiative, Dublin City Council will avoid the necessity of introducing legislation to enforce compliance.
Leave a comment
Most Recent Tweets
- Night embracing Docklands. Photo courtesy of A Pen Pusher's Quest. http://t.co/Wtl7ZID8YS #,
- RT @aaroadwatch: DUBLIN: Traffic is busy now in Dublin ahead of the Ireland v Italy match at the Aviva at 2.30pm. For further info see http://t.co/U01TuPjPHq #,
- RT @DublinTown: What a beautiful evening as the sun sets in #DublinTown #LoveDublin - what do you think @VisitDublin http://t.co/txp9Xr21Rh #,
- http://t.co/7OEayK0OeJ #,
- RT @DublinTown: Have you seen this months new Story on @louis_copeland on Dublintown.ie, 'A Tailor Made Day in Dublin'. #DublinTown http://t.co/ULS3xCxxSb #,
Today18°C / 10°C
Tue18°C / 13°C
Wed18°C / 12°C