The City Council recently adopted the following proposal from Cllr. Edie Wynne that “DCC requires that all buildings on the streets and road in the city clearly display their street/road numbers”.
This development would facilitate the emergency services, customers, taxis, tourists, members of the public and others who sometimes have difficulty in finding addresses. The proposal is actively supported by the Gardai.
BID has been requested to forward this information to our members.
Can members please clearly display their street/road number on the front of their in a way that is clearly visible to passerby.
It is hoped that by generating a good response to this initiative, Dublin City Council will avoid the necessity of introducing legislation to enforce compliance.
Leave a comment
Most Recent Tweets
- TheGasCompany.ie Showroom in Capel St has recently been added to Dublintown.ie site. It is a perfect stop for all... http://t.co/ocHVbzoM5B #,
- RT @PurpleFlagIE: Looking forward to meet Carlow stakeholders next week introducing Purple Flag @Carlow_Co_Co @carlowchamber @EigseCarlow with @DublinCityBID #,
- Cruise ship season 2014 began in Dublin Port this month with the arrival of the vessel Discovery on April 1st and... http://t.co/gVpR9wJX6o #,
- Last Saturday, Dublin City Council teamed up with Dublin Bikes to promote Giro d'Italia 2014. The city saw... http://t.co/gFmG2MEpfp #,
- RT @aaroadwatch: DUBLIN: Demonstration in the city shortly. Approx 10,000 ppl expected to travel from Parnell Square to Molesworth St. http://t.co/s3QWhmNzLp #,
Today18°C / 10°C
Tue18°C / 13°C
Wed18°C / 12°C