The City Council recently adopted the following proposal from Cllr. Edie Wynne that “DCC requires that all buildings on the streets and road in the city clearly display their street/road numbers”.
This development would facilitate the emergency services, customers, taxis, tourists, members of the public and others who sometimes have difficulty in finding addresses. The proposal is actively supported by the Gardai.
BID has been requested to forward this information to our members.
Can members please clearly display their street/road number on the front of their in a way that is clearly visible to passerby.
It is hoped that by generating a good response to this initiative, Dublin City Council will avoid the necessity of introducing legislation to enforce compliance.
Leave a comment
Most Recent Tweets
- RT @Cath_Kidston: Our new #Dublin store opens tomorrow. Head down to @Grafton_Street to get a free hot chocolate and a chance to #WIN > http://t.co/wBEM7C8DqP #,
- #BIDFacts: The total customer count for November is 12,661,649, which shows an increase in footfall by 86,423 from... http://t.co/WJCdtkU3YT #,
- RT @CllrOisinQuinn: Book of condolences for Nelson Mandela at the Mansion House today 2-5pm, Sat&Sun 10-5pm & then at the South African Embassy, Shrewsbury Road #,
- RT @BUMBLEance: You & you, not forgetting you, you and of course you! Are invited to experience #BUMBLEance in Dublin this Friday http://t.co/0OjkTcDUjo #,
- The Herald writes about Dublin City Council's ''Christmas Parking Promotion in which motorists who pay for a... http://t.co/vPLE9LTBCz #,
Today18°C / 10°C
Tue18°C / 13°C
Wed18°C / 12°C