The City Council recently adopted the following proposal from Cllr. Edie Wynne that “DCC requires that all buildings on the streets and road in the city clearly display their street/road numbers”.
This development would facilitate the emergency services, customers, taxis, tourists, members of the public and others who sometimes have difficulty in finding addresses. The proposal is actively supported by the Gardai.
BID has been requested to forward this information to our members.
Can members please clearly display their street/road number on the front of their in a way that is clearly visible to passerby.
It is hoped that by generating a good response to this initiative, Dublin City Council will avoid the necessity of introducing legislation to enforce compliance.
Leave a comment
Most Recent Tweets
- RT @DCCTraffic: The collision on Harcourt Street @ Hatch Street has been cleared. No delays on approach. #,
- Great idea - billboard ads that double as public seating. Could definitely work in Dublin http://t.co/LucI4l6eel via @cityintersect #,
- RT @DublinTown: Customers& neighbours today paying tribute to Ester, the well known the street trader who sadly passed away last week http://t.co/SGCbTu0GHj #,
- RT @DublinTown: Dublin: A City of Firsts -. Check out our new blogpost here #LoveDublin http://t.co/UUCJD3G5QG #,
- A very old photo of 45 Grafton Street #LoveDublin http://t.co/mYxbyqKRsh #,
Today18°C / 10°C
Tue18°C / 13°C
Wed18°C / 12°C