The Area Action Groups take place bi-monthly. The purpose of these meetings is to develop local area plans under the following headings:
Safety and Security
Look and Feel
Marketing and Branding
Times and locations will be confirmed via email in the weeks prior to each meeting. To ensure you are on the Dublin City BID mailing list please email Gerard Farrell at email@example.com or Kathryn Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org with your details.
Our latest Area Action Group Meetings took place:
Monday 23rd January, 10am – Henry Street Area Meeting in King 7 Restaurant, 122 Capel Street. Minutes available here.
Tuesday 24th January, 10am – Abbey Street/Talbot Street Area Meeting in the Abbey Theatre. Minutes available here.
Tuesday 31st January, 10am – Grafton Street / Sth. William Street Area Meeting – upstairs in Kitchen Restaurant, South Anne Street. Minutes available here.
Dates of the next Area Action Meetings will be published in due course.
Leave a comment
Most Recent Tweets
- Before and After: Graffiti removal from National Irish Bank in O'Connell St. http://t.co/CcRaL5Zv3P #,
- RT @DublinTown: An amazing night tonight for @1city1book Celebrating Seamus Heaney @NCH_Music well done @DubCityCouncil and all http://t.co/eqdamDH4tv #,
- The @girostart2014 business briefing about to begin in the Mansion House. Great to see a full room. #,
- Irish riders confirmed for this years' Giro d'Italia . Remember the race comes to Dublin on May 11. http://t.co/l6c8KJ78HZ #,
- Details about the latest traffic diversions for the @LuasCrossCity around Marlborough Street from May https://t.co/LTrKcfMKkX #,
Today18°C / 10°C
Tue18°C / 13°C
Wed18°C / 12°C