The Area Action Groups take place bi-monthly. The purpose of these meetings is to develop local area plans under the following headings:
Safety and Security
Look and Feel
Marketing and Branding
Times and locations will be confirmed via email in the weeks prior to each meeting. To ensure you are on the Dublin City BID mailing list please email Gerard Farrell at email@example.com or Kathryn Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org with your details.
Our latest Area Action Group Meetings took place:
Monday 23rd January, 10am – Henry Street Area Meeting in King 7 Restaurant, 122 Capel Street. Minutes available here.
Tuesday 24th January, 10am – Abbey Street/Talbot Street Area Meeting in the Abbey Theatre. Minutes available here.
Tuesday 31st January, 10am – Grafton Street / Sth. William Street Area Meeting – upstairs in Kitchen Restaurant, South Anne Street. Minutes available here.
Dates of the next Area Action Meetings will be published in due course.
Leave a comment
Most Recent Tweets
- RT @BUMBLEance: You & you, not forgetting you, you and of course you! Are invited to experience #BUMBLEance in Dublin this Friday http://t.co/0OjkTcDUjo #,
- The Herald writes about Dublin City Council's ''Christmas Parking Promotion in which motorists who pay for a... http://t.co/vPLE9LTBCz #,
- Before & After: Graffiti removal from the vacant Ed's Barbers premises on Upper Abbey Street. http://t.co/Lu7fLS62hg #,
- Irish Independent writes a lovely article about the Grafton St switch-on http://t.co/Ey6BcVBLez. For more press... http://t.co/BPJYkqvraD #,
- Mr Simms Olde Sweet Shoppe Ilac Centre has been recently added to the Dublintown.ie site. To learn more about... http://t.co/1lhMb3a6NS #,
Today18°C / 10°C
Tue18°C / 13°C
Wed18°C / 12°C