The Area Action Groups take place bi-monthly. The purpose of these meetings is to develop local area plans under the following headings:
Safety and Security
Look and Feel
Marketing and Branding
Times and locations will be confirmed via email in the weeks prior to each meeting. To ensure you are on the Dublin City BID mailing list please email Gerard Farrell at firstname.lastname@example.org or Kathryn Ryan at email@example.com with your details.
Our latest Area Action Group Meetings took place:
Monday 23rd January, 10am – Henry Street Area Meeting in King 7 Restaurant, 122 Capel Street. Minutes available here.
Tuesday 24th January, 10am – Abbey Street/Talbot Street Area Meeting in the Abbey Theatre. Minutes available here.
Tuesday 31st January, 10am – Grafton Street / Sth. William Street Area Meeting – upstairs in Kitchen Restaurant, South Anne Street. Minutes available here.
Dates of the next Area Action Meetings will be published in due course.
Leave a comment
Most Recent Tweets
- We would like to wish all our members a very warm and sunny Easter. http://t.co/GRXbH8se8W #,
- RT @DublinTown: Hey! DublinTowners, get on down to the #PurpleFlag zone this weekend! Non stop fun! @CreativeQDublin @DameDistrict http://t.co/nPKfFgIoro #,
- Dublintown.ie April newsletter is out. You can view it at http://t.co/87BgadYahX. http://t.co/Mr0Z41UdGS #,
- RT @DubCityCouncil: Beautiful day with Dublin City Council and #pinkthecity #pinkthecityfor Giro d'Italia http://t.co/D302BXedzK #,
- Dublin City as you've never seen it before via @thejournal_ie http://t.co/VXCf6eEGRv #,
Today18°C / 10°C
Tue18°C / 13°C
Wed18°C / 12°C