The Area Action Groups take place bi-monthly. The purpose of these meetings is to develop local area plans under the following headings:
Safety and Security
Look and Feel
Marketing and Branding
Times and locations will be confirmed via email in the weeks prior to each meeting. To ensure you are on the Dublin City BID mailing list please email Gerard Farrell at email@example.com or Kathryn Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org with your details.
Our latest Area Action Group Meetings took place:
Monday 23rd January, 10am – Henry Street Area Meeting in King 7 Restaurant, 122 Capel Street. Minutes available here.
Tuesday 24th January, 10am – Abbey Street/Talbot Street Area Meeting in the Abbey Theatre. Minutes available here.
Tuesday 31st January, 10am – Grafton Street / Sth. William Street Area Meeting – upstairs in Kitchen Restaurant, South Anne Street. Minutes available here.
Dates of the next Area Action Meetings will be published in due course.
Leave a comment
Most Recent Tweets
- Welcome news from the Courts today that 2 more ASBO orders served to persistently problematic individuals. 9 ASBOs in total now issued. #,
- RT @VisitDublin: The @stpatricksfest kicks off this Friday. We can’t wait! Check out the line-up here: http://t.co/YhPDagPUET #Dublin http://t.co/45ongnDE2x #,
- RT @DublinTown: Check out all the foodie events that took place during this year's #dineindublin here with our brand new video http://t.co/nwCVWkpJv2 #food #,
- RT @SuasEdDev: ' @DublinTown We need #volunteers this St. Patrick's Day for our Shamrocks campaign - http://t.co/7BWAWdkNQ2 …. Any chance of a RT? #,
- Monday morning and we're off to the latest @girostart2014 meeting. Coming to Dublin this May! #,
Today18°C / 10°C
Tue18°C / 13°C
Wed18°C / 12°C