Dublin is currently the subject of a re-branding project. As part of that work a major competition with a simple theme was launched. To enter the competition artists, photographers, writers and graphic designers were asked the question ’Why Love Dublin?’ There are a number of images that the public will be asked to choose among. This will be over a 2 day period.
If you would like to participate in this promotion of our city please contact us.
For more information on the competition please see http://www.uniquelydublin.ie/
Leave a comment
Most Recent Tweets
- Fair play to @DubCityCouncil staff who are cleaning Molly Malone this minute after she was graffiti tagged earlier. http://t.co/xR9Plt7UEt #,
- RT @ColmHand: The Molly Malone statue which was vandalised with graffiti last night has just been cleaned #rtenews http://t.co/3sUlZMQgjB #,
- We spend thousands each year removing graffiti from businesses. Now much loved public monuments targeted #disgrace http://t.co/97xrw8zQAk #,
- Garth Brooks might not be coming but Dublin is still going Country this weekend. http://t.co/EqhjYiXJ9G #,
- #DublinGoesCountry from this Friday-all you need for Busking trails, barndances & bluegrass is right here http://t.co/gt1tjihjsj #LoveDublin #,
Today18°C / 10°C
Tue18°C / 13°C
Wed18°C / 12°C