Dublin is currently the subject of a re-branding project. As part of that work a major competition with a simple theme was launched. To enter the competition artists, photographers, writers and graphic designers were asked the question ’Why Love Dublin?’ There are a number of images that the public will be asked to choose among. This will be over a 2 day period.
If you would like to participate in this promotion of our city please contact us.
For more information on the competition please see http://www.uniquelydublin.ie/
Leave a comment
Most Recent Tweets
- RT @DublinTown: Check out the beautiful Christmas lights of #Dublintown in our new #dublinatchristmas video #lovedublin http://t.co/uTr7OtpP1n #,
- RT @DublinTown: Have you used our #ShopnDrop Service yet ? you could be in with a chance to win a €50 leap card http://t.co/ZwJPnPT9AF #,
- RT @TheBuffDaySpa: Celebrate The Buff Day Spa 11th Birthday tomorrow. We've gone back to 2002 treatment and gift voucher prices and... http://t.co/FCqJ7AjdEP #,
- Before & After: graffiti removal at No. 4 Beresford Place. http://t.co/abAFhar5mm #,
- Have you seen our Shop N' Drop Units in Liffey Street (beside Arnotts) or on the middle floor in Stephen's Green... http://t.co/2CrIVHmwCb #,
Today18°C / 10°C
Tue18°C / 13°C
Wed18°C / 12°C