Dublin is currently the subject of a re-branding project. As part of that work a major competition with a simple theme was launched. To enter the competition artists, photographers, writers and graphic designers were asked the question ’Why Love Dublin?’ There are a number of images that the public will be asked to choose among. This will be over a 2 day period.
If you would like to participate in this promotion of our city please contact us.
For more information on the competition please see http://www.uniquelydublin.ie/
Leave a comment
Most Recent Tweets
- Last Saturday, Dublin City Council teamed up with Dublin Bikes to promote Giro d'Italia 2014. The city saw... http://t.co/gFmG2MEpfp #,
- RT @aaroadwatch: DUBLIN: Demonstration in the city shortly. Approx 10,000 ppl expected to travel from Parnell Square to Molesworth St. http://t.co/s3QWhmNzLp #,
- RT @ilposto: We are open Good Friday this year with BYO only!! Lunch 12-2.30 dinner form 5.30 book now on 01-6794769 :) http://t.co/EIYX0iRozf #,
- RT @VisitDublin: Dublin is lively, compact, playful and bold. See Dublin in 60 seconds in this video http://t.co/kOYyYFcg5J #lovedublin #,
- There will be a protest march in the city centre tomorrow from 11am. Route is Parnell Sq. to Kildare Street via... http://t.co/II9t0Hbn7S #,
Today18°C / 10°C
Tue18°C / 13°C
Wed18°C / 12°C