Dublin is currently the subject of a re-branding project. As part of that work a major competition with a simple theme was launched. To enter the competition artists, photographers, writers and graphic designers were asked the question ’Why Love Dublin?’ There are a number of images that the public will be asked to choose among. This will be over a 2 day period.
If you would like to participate in this promotion of our city please contact us.
For more information on the competition please see http://www.uniquelydublin.ie/
Leave a comment
Most Recent Tweets
- Irish riders confirmed for this years' Giro d'Italia . Remember the race comes to Dublin on May 11. http://t.co/l6c8KJ78HZ #,
- Details about the latest traffic diversions for the @LuasCrossCity around Marlborough Street from May https://t.co/LTrKcfMKkX #,
- #BIDStats: Our Ambassadors and Night Crew have recorded almost 17,000 business and tourist queries since Jan 1. http://t.co/lokFaKjYzi #,
- RT @LordMayorDublin: Happy world book day! Which @DublinLitAward shortlist title to read next? @CllrOisinQuinn @DublinCityofLit #BookDay http://t.co/p8m9GYxvpA #,
- So it looks like we'll be seeing Penneys stateside from next year! Are you excited yet Boston? http://t.co/rtvk2o70aE #,
Today18°C / 10°C
Tue18°C / 13°C
Wed18°C / 12°C