Dublin is currently the subject of a re-branding project. As part of that work a major competition with a simple theme was launched. To enter the competition artists, photographers, writers and graphic designers were asked the question ’Why Love Dublin?’ There are a number of images that the public will be asked to choose among. This will be over a 2 day period.
If you would like to participate in this promotion of our city please contact us.
For more information on the competition please see http://www.uniquelydublin.ie/
Leave a comment
Most Recent Tweets
- RT @DublinTown: What a beautiful evening as the sun sets in #DublinTown #LoveDublin - what do you think @VisitDublin http://t.co/txp9Xr21Rh #,
- http://t.co/7OEayK0OeJ #,
- RT @DublinTown: Have you seen this months new Story on @louis_copeland on Dublintown.ie, 'A Tailor Made Day in Dublin'. #DublinTown http://t.co/ULS3xCxxSb #,
- RT @PurpleFlagIE: Purple Flag International Study Tour 26 & 27March. Day-conference and walkabout of Dublin at night https://t.co/ZyZGSsadVO @DublinCityBID #,
- Kansas City public library - who says public buildings can't be fun. http://t.co/8JsdQEcyh0 #,
Today18°C / 10°C
Tue18°C / 13°C
Wed18°C / 12°C