Please see attached information on the Gatherings Gestures App being developed by Tourism Ireland. This app will go live by the 3rd week in February.
The “how to upload offers” as well as “redemption” is all explained in the attachment. It is free for the industry to be part of it and entirely optional. The idea is to capture as much information on offers that businesses would like to extend to gathering visitors.
The page developed to capture all of the offers can be found at http://gestures.thegatheringireland.com
Leave a comment
Most Recent Tweets
- RT @BUMBLEance: You & you, not forgetting you, you and of course you! Are invited to experience #BUMBLEance in Dublin this Friday http://t.co/0OjkTcDUjo #,
- The Herald writes about Dublin City Council's ''Christmas Parking Promotion in which motorists who pay for a... http://t.co/vPLE9LTBCz #,
- Before & After: Graffiti removal from the vacant Ed's Barbers premises on Upper Abbey Street. http://t.co/Lu7fLS62hg #,
- Irish Independent writes a lovely article about the Grafton St switch-on http://t.co/Ey6BcVBLez. For more press... http://t.co/BPJYkqvraD #,
- Mr Simms Olde Sweet Shoppe Ilac Centre has been recently added to the Dublintown.ie site. To learn more about... http://t.co/1lhMb3a6NS #,
Today18°C / 10°C
Tue18°C / 13°C
Wed18°C / 12°C