Please see attached information on the Gatherings Gestures App being developed by Tourism Ireland. This app will go live by the 3rd week in February.
The “how to upload offers” as well as “redemption” is all explained in the attachment. It is free for the industry to be part of it and entirely optional. The idea is to capture as much information on offers that businesses would like to extend to gathering visitors.
The page developed to capture all of the offers can be found at http://gestures.thegatheringireland.com
Leave a comment
Most Recent Tweets
- RT @aaroadwatch: DUBLIN: That collision outbound on Church St at North Brunswick St is now blocking the right lane, but there are delays on both approaches. #,
- We would like to wish all our members a very warm and sunny Easter. http://t.co/GRXbH8se8W #,
- RT @DublinTown: Hey! DublinTowners, get on down to the #PurpleFlag zone this weekend! Non stop fun! @CreativeQDublin @DameDistrict http://t.co/nPKfFgIoro #,
- Dublintown.ie April newsletter is out. You can view it at http://t.co/87BgadYahX. http://t.co/Mr0Z41UdGS #,
- RT @DubCityCouncil: Beautiful day with Dublin City Council and #pinkthecity #pinkthecityfor Giro d'Italia http://t.co/D302BXedzK #,
Today18°C / 10°C
Tue18°C / 13°C
Wed18°C / 12°C