Please see attached information on the Gatherings Gestures App being developed by Tourism Ireland. This app will go live by the 3rd week in February.
The “how to upload offers” as well as “redemption” is all explained in the attachment. It is free for the industry to be part of it and entirely optional. The idea is to capture as much information on offers that businesses would like to extend to gathering visitors.
The page developed to capture all of the offers can be found at http://gestures.thegatheringireland.com
Leave a comment
Most Recent Tweets
- New York city turning underused pay-phones into on street Wi-Fi hotspots. http://t.co/p1o8f3rA1w #,
- RT @libertiesdublin: Fully supporting @GuineyR @DublinCityBID comments on the costs of graffiti removal &its impact on city & morale http://t.co/kMXv8cjT5r #,
- RT @DublinTown: ICYMI: Dublin is going Country crazy this weekend. More info here: http://t.co/DvMM3bYKrW #DublinGoesCountry #,
- Fair play to @DubCityCouncil staff who are cleaning Molly Malone this minute after she was graffiti tagged earlier. http://t.co/xR9Plt7UEt #,
- RT @ColmHand: The Molly Malone statue which was vandalised with graffiti last night has just been cleaned #rtenews http://t.co/3sUlZMQgjB #,
Today18°C / 10°C
Tue18°C / 13°C
Wed18°C / 12°C