Please see attached information on the Gatherings Gestures App being developed by Tourism Ireland. This app will go live by the 3rd week in February.
The “how to upload offers” as well as “redemption” is all explained in the attachment. It is free for the industry to be part of it and entirely optional. The idea is to capture as much information on offers that businesses would like to extend to gathering visitors.
The page developed to capture all of the offers can be found at http://gestures.thegatheringireland.com
Leave a comment
Most Recent Tweets
- Before and After: Graffiti removal from National Irish Bank in O'Connell St. http://t.co/CcRaL5Zv3P #,
- RT @DublinTown: An amazing night tonight for @1city1book Celebrating Seamus Heaney @NCH_Music well done @DubCityCouncil and all http://t.co/eqdamDH4tv #,
- The @girostart2014 business briefing about to begin in the Mansion House. Great to see a full room. #,
- Irish riders confirmed for this years' Giro d'Italia . Remember the race comes to Dublin on May 11. http://t.co/l6c8KJ78HZ #,
- Details about the latest traffic diversions for the @LuasCrossCity around Marlborough Street from May https://t.co/LTrKcfMKkX #,
Today18°C / 10°C
Tue18°C / 13°C
Wed18°C / 12°C