We are pleased to report that footfall figures have again increased in the second quarter of 2012. Figures are up 0.5% since last month, with an increase of 1.5% on the same period last year.
Despite a low period in April, May saw an increase which will hopefully lend to an overall increase for three quarters in a row which is very postivie for our city.
Leave a comment
Most Recent Tweets
- RT @aaroadwatch: DUBLIN: That collision outbound on Church St at North Brunswick St is now blocking the right lane, but there are delays on both approaches. #,
- We would like to wish all our members a very warm and sunny Easter. http://t.co/GRXbH8se8W #,
- RT @DublinTown: Hey! DublinTowners, get on down to the #PurpleFlag zone this weekend! Non stop fun! @CreativeQDublin @DameDistrict http://t.co/nPKfFgIoro #,
- Dublintown.ie April newsletter is out. You can view it at http://t.co/87BgadYahX. http://t.co/Mr0Z41UdGS #,
- RT @DubCityCouncil: Beautiful day with Dublin City Council and #pinkthecity #pinkthecityfor Giro d'Italia http://t.co/D302BXedzK #,
Today18°C / 10°C
Tue18°C / 13°C
Wed18°C / 12°C