We are pleased to report that footfall figures have again increased in the second quarter of 2012. Figures are up 0.5% since last month, with an increase of 1.5% on the same period last year.
Despite a low period in April, May saw an increase which will hopefully lend to an overall increase for three quarters in a row which is very postivie for our city.
Leave a comment
Most Recent Tweets
- Irish riders confirmed for this years' Giro d'Italia . Remember the race comes to Dublin on May 11. http://t.co/l6c8KJ78HZ #,
- Details about the latest traffic diversions for the @LuasCrossCity around Marlborough Street from May https://t.co/LTrKcfMKkX #,
- #BIDStats: Our Ambassadors and Night Crew have recorded almost 17,000 business and tourist queries since Jan 1. http://t.co/lokFaKjYzi #,
- RT @LordMayorDublin: Happy world book day! Which @DublinLitAward shortlist title to read next? @CllrOisinQuinn @DublinCityofLit #BookDay http://t.co/p8m9GYxvpA #,
- So it looks like we'll be seeing Penneys stateside from next year! Are you excited yet Boston? http://t.co/rtvk2o70aE #,
Today18°C / 10°C
Tue18°C / 13°C
Wed18°C / 12°C