We are pleased to report that footfall figures have again increased in the second quarter of 2012. Figures are up 0.5% since last month, with an increase of 1.5% on the same period last year.
Despite a low period in April, May saw an increase which will hopefully lend to an overall increase for three quarters in a row which is very postivie for our city.
Leave a comment
Most Recent Tweets
- RT @DublinTown: There is no better place to be when the sun shines so here are our top five things to do in #DublinTown today!! http://t.co/SfGrpKVAoz #,
- New York city turning underused pay-phones into on street Wi-Fi hotspots. http://t.co/p1o8f3rA1w #,
- RT @libertiesdublin: Fully supporting @GuineyR @DublinCityBID comments on the costs of graffiti removal &its impact on city & morale http://t.co/kMXv8cjT5r #,
- RT @DublinTown: ICYMI: Dublin is going Country crazy this weekend. More info here: http://t.co/DvMM3bYKrW #DublinGoesCountry #,
- Fair play to @DubCityCouncil staff who are cleaning Molly Malone this minute after she was graffiti tagged earlier. http://t.co/xR9Plt7UEt #,
Today18°C / 10°C
Tue18°C / 13°C
Wed18°C / 12°C