We are pleased to report that footfall figures have again increased in the second quarter of 2012. Figures are up 0.5% since last month, with an increase of 1.5% on the same period last year.
Despite a low period in April, May saw an increase which will hopefully lend to an overall increase for three quarters in a row which is very postivie for our city.
Leave a comment
Most Recent Tweets
- Dublin City Centre Vacancy Rates Now Stand Below 10% - Mediahq - The simple way to make the news http://t.co/BEqICjDRNt #,
- Dublin City Centre Vacancy Rates Now Stand Below 10% http://t.co/j9kUMcL5fS #mediahq #dublintown #carraigdonn #,
- More good news on the Tourism front! http://t.co/iJH0xxzG7n #,
- RT @DameDistrict: Foodie indulgence & music extravaganza in the heart of @DublinTown! #DameDistrict Christmas market is on its way! http://t.co/KvYuucz6t4 #,
- RT @DublinTown: 2 pairs of tickets to #giveaway to @SHIFT80s presents Die Hard @sugarclubdublin follow @DublinTown & RT to enter http://t.co/UIIXDGbYt0 #,
Today18°C / 10°C
Tue18°C / 13°C
Wed18°C / 12°C