We are pleased to report that footfall figures have again increased in the second quarter of 2012. Figures are up 0.5% since last month, with an increase of 1.5% on the same period last year.
Despite a low period in April, May saw an increase which will hopefully lend to an overall increase for three quarters in a row which is very postivie for our city.
Leave a comment
Most Recent Tweets
- Before & After: Graffiti removal from the vacant Ed's Barbers premises on Upper Abbey Street. http://t.co/Lu7fLS62hg #,
- Irish Independent writes a lovely article about the Grafton St switch-on http://t.co/Ey6BcVBLez. For more press... http://t.co/BPJYkqvraD #,
- Mr Simms Olde Sweet Shoppe Ilac Centre has been recently added to the Dublintown.ie site. To learn more about... http://t.co/1lhMb3a6NS #,
- RT @dublinbusnews: Due to an accident on the N4 Routes 25 26 66/a/b are diverted from Chapelizod via Ballyfermot to N4 at Liffey Valley #,
- Back to the Future: Upper O'Connell St in the 1950's. Photo courtesy of http://t.co/ZPkDPBqAFX. http://t.co/FTg0TzNsKG #,
Today18°C / 10°C
Tue18°C / 13°C
Wed18°C / 12°C