We are pleased to report that footfall figures have again increased in the second quarter of 2012. Figures are up 0.5% since last month, with an increase of 1.5% on the same period last year.
Despite a low period in April, May saw an increase which will hopefully lend to an overall increase for three quarters in a row which is very postivie for our city.
Leave a comment
Most Recent Tweets
- TheGasCompany.ie Showroom in Capel St has recently been added to Dublintown.ie site. It is a perfect stop for all... http://t.co/ocHVbzoM5B #,
- RT @PurpleFlagIE: Looking forward to meet Carlow stakeholders next week introducing Purple Flag @Carlow_Co_Co @carlowchamber @EigseCarlow with @DublinCityBID #,
- Cruise ship season 2014 began in Dublin Port this month with the arrival of the vessel Discovery on April 1st and... http://t.co/gVpR9wJX6o #,
- Last Saturday, Dublin City Council teamed up with Dublin Bikes to promote Giro d'Italia 2014. The city saw... http://t.co/gFmG2MEpfp #,
- RT @aaroadwatch: DUBLIN: Demonstration in the city shortly. Approx 10,000 ppl expected to travel from Parnell Square to Molesworth St. http://t.co/s3QWhmNzLp #,
Today18°C / 10°C
Tue18°C / 13°C
Wed18°C / 12°C