Preparations for Dublin Fashion Festival 2012 are underway. We are currently putting together the festival programme and will be in touch shortly regarding your involvement.
Following the success of the previous two years we plan to expand the festival into the evening, while also introducing new elements as well as building on the previous highlights.
Anyone with interest in participating can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leave a comment
Most Recent Tweets
- RT @DublinTown: There is no better place to be when the sun shines so here are our top five things to do in #DublinTown today!! http://t.co/SfGrpKVAoz #,
- New York city turning underused pay-phones into on street Wi-Fi hotspots. http://t.co/p1o8f3rA1w #,
- RT @libertiesdublin: Fully supporting @GuineyR @DublinCityBID comments on the costs of graffiti removal &its impact on city & morale http://t.co/kMXv8cjT5r #,
- RT @DublinTown: ICYMI: Dublin is going Country crazy this weekend. More info here: http://t.co/DvMM3bYKrW #DublinGoesCountry #,
- Fair play to @DubCityCouncil staff who are cleaning Molly Malone this minute after she was graffiti tagged earlier. http://t.co/xR9Plt7UEt #,
Today18°C / 10°C
Tue18°C / 13°C
Wed18°C / 12°C