On Wednesday June 6th, Dublin City Business Improvement District will host a conference entitled “Competitive City and Town Centres” in The Westbury Hotel, commencing at 8.30am.
A panel of speakers will discuss initiatives which can create the right environment for our cities and towns to compete more effectively with ‘out of town’ shopping centres, in a challenging economic environment. Speakers will also share their insights into successful commercial district management.
Matt Cooper, TV/Radio broadcaster will chair the conference and Minister for the Environment Phil Hogan TD will deliver the opening address. Speakers include:
- Feargal Quinn, Superquinn founder, Independent Senator, and presenter of Feargal Quinn’s Retail Therapy (RTE);
- Andy Godfrey, Policy Manager, Alliance Boots;
- Phil Walsh, CEO, Good’s of Kilkenny;
- Paul Cadden, Owner, Saba Restaurant, past President of the Restaurant Association of Ireland;
- Richard Guiney, CEO, Dublin City BID
You can register to this half day conference for free here.
Leave a comment
Most Recent Tweets
- RT @LeBonCrubeen: **Good News** Le Bon Crubeen will re-open on Friday 20th December! We are delighted to announce that after... http://t.co/UzB4HL33cA #,
- Good news for commuters, Iarnród Éireann Irish Rail will be running a late night pre-Christmas DART service from... http://t.co/xO1uoXTmkv #,
- RT @giroditalia: Magic landscapes, dreamy atmospheres. Stage 3 Armagh-Dublin will leave you speechless. #giro2014 will be amazing! http://t.co/jlbspa5V72 #,
- Back to the Future: Christmas Time in Grafton St. Photo courtesy of @DublinLife. http://t.co/RdxiMiHevn #,
- Dublin basking in the sun by French Foodie in Dublin. http://t.co/W8j3wHmBKI #,
Today18°C / 10°C
Tue18°C / 13°C
Wed18°C / 12°C