On Wednesday June 6th, Dublin City Business Improvement District will host a conference entitled “Competitive City and Town Centres” in The Westbury Hotel, commencing at 8.30am.
A panel of speakers will discuss initiatives which can create the right environment for our cities and towns to compete more effectively with ‘out of town’ shopping centres, in a challenging economic environment. Speakers will also share their insights into successful commercial district management.
Matt Cooper, TV/Radio broadcaster will chair the conference and Minister for the Environment Phil Hogan TD will deliver the opening address. Speakers include:
- Feargal Quinn, Superquinn founder, Independent Senator, and presenter of Feargal Quinn’s Retail Therapy (RTE);
- Andy Godfrey, Policy Manager, Alliance Boots;
- Phil Walsh, CEO, Good’s of Kilkenny;
- Paul Cadden, Owner, Saba Restaurant, past President of the Restaurant Association of Ireland;
- Richard Guiney, CEO, Dublin City BID
You can register to this half day conference for free here.
Leave a comment
Most Recent Tweets
- Cruise ship season 2014 began in Dublin Port this month with the arrival of the vessel Discovery on April 1st and... http://t.co/gVpR9wJX6o #,
- Last Saturday, Dublin City Council teamed up with Dublin Bikes to promote Giro d'Italia 2014. The city saw... http://t.co/gFmG2MEpfp #,
- RT @aaroadwatch: DUBLIN: Demonstration in the city shortly. Approx 10,000 ppl expected to travel from Parnell Square to Molesworth St. http://t.co/s3QWhmNzLp #,
- RT @ilposto: We are open Good Friday this year with BYO only!! Lunch 12-2.30 dinner form 5.30 book now on 01-6794769 :) http://t.co/EIYX0iRozf #,
- RT @VisitDublin: Dublin is lively, compact, playful and bold. See Dublin in 60 seconds in this video http://t.co/kOYyYFcg5J #lovedublin #,
Today18°C / 10°C
Tue18°C / 13°C
Wed18°C / 12°C