iGuide Dublin Business Directory
Our iGuide Dublin website and mobile phone application is an interactive business directory for consumer which allows them access information on products and services in their direct vicinity.
Every business in the Dublin City BID area has its own information page within the directory which can be updated with contact details, images, information, special offers and promotions and any other details the business would like to include.
It serves as an additional marketing tool that can be incorporated into their existing marketing strategy, website and social media networks. It is free to our members and it is free to download.
Since launching the iGuide has had over 4000 downloads and receives 5,000 visitors per month to the website.
For assistance updating your business page, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Dublin City BID Events
Most Recent Tweets
- RT @Cath_Kidston: Our new #Dublin store opens tomorrow. Head down to @Grafton_Street to get a free hot chocolate and a chance to #WIN > http://t.co/wBEM7C8DqP #,
- #BIDFacts: The total customer count for November is 12,661,649, which shows an increase in footfall by 86,423 from... http://t.co/WJCdtkU3YT #,
- RT @CllrOisinQuinn: Book of condolences for Nelson Mandela at the Mansion House today 2-5pm, Sat&Sun 10-5pm & then at the South African Embassy, Shrewsbury Road #,
- RT @BUMBLEance: You & you, not forgetting you, you and of course you! Are invited to experience #BUMBLEance in Dublin this Friday http://t.co/0OjkTcDUjo #,
- The Herald writes about Dublin City Council's ''Christmas Parking Promotion in which motorists who pay for a... http://t.co/vPLE9LTBCz #,
Today18°C / 10°C
Tue18°C / 13°C
Wed18°C / 12°C