Change for the Better
In January, Dublin City BID launched ‘Change for the Better’ – a public awareness and diverted giving campaign, to highlight the problem of active street begging in Dublin City Centre. Read the full press release here.
The campaign will encourage the public to place their small change in strategically located ‘giving boxes’, rather than giving it directly to people begging on our streets. Proceeds collected from the giving boxes will go to the registered charity Tiglin who are making a real difference changing people’s lives and getting them off the streets. Members of the public will also be able to make a donation by texting the words CHANGE to 57030.
Dublin City BID Events
Most Recent Tweets
- RT @DublinTown: An amazing night tonight for @1city1book Celebrating Seamus Heaney @NCH_Music well done @DubCityCouncil and all http://t.co/eqdamDH4tv #,
- The @girostart2014 business briefing about to begin in the Mansion House. Great to see a full room. #,
- Irish riders confirmed for this years' Giro d'Italia . Remember the race comes to Dublin on May 11. http://t.co/l6c8KJ78HZ #,
- Details about the latest traffic diversions for the @LuasCrossCity around Marlborough Street from May https://t.co/LTrKcfMKkX #,
- #BIDStats: Our Ambassadors and Night Crew have recorded almost 17,000 business and tourist queries since Jan 1. http://t.co/lokFaKjYzi #,
Today18°C / 10°C
Tue18°C / 13°C
Wed18°C / 12°C