Change for the Better
Dublin City BID have this morning (31/01) launched ‘Change for the Better’ – A Public Awareness and Diverted Giving Campaign’ to highlight the problem of active street begging in Dublin City Centre. Read the full press release here.
The Dublin City Diverted Giving campaign entitled ‘Change for the Better’, aims to encourage the public to place their small change in strategically located ‘giving boxes’, rather than giving it directly to people begging on our streets. Proceeds collected from the giving boxes will go to the registered charity Tiglin who are making a real difference changing people’s lives and getting them off the streets. Members of the public will also be able to make a donation by texting the words CHANGE to 57030.
Dublin City BID Events
Most Recent Tweets
- Dublin City BID CEO Richard Guiney spoke about re-imaging Irish cities and town at the brand new conference... http://t.co/LeM4U70x1w #,
- Lovely piece in The Irish Times about Jude Hughes, "Dublin's best tailor" and his alteration centre on Abbey Street. http://t.co/yq8onSpu4p #,
- Pygmalion flying their Purple Flag award with Pride in the Creative Quarter Dublin http://t.co/OuSqLQPTHH #,
- Back to the future: O'Connell Street with bikes from 1946 http://t.co/02R4IF0yXt #,
- Ruin Academy in Taipei is a pretty innovative project of reintroducing abandon buildings to the urban space.... http://t.co/U0Zw38jKEv #,
Today18°C / 10°C
Tue18°C / 13°C
Wed18°C / 12°C