Change for the Better
In January, Dublin City BID launched ‘Change for the Better’ – a public awareness and diverted giving campaign, to highlight the problem of active street begging in Dublin City Centre. Read the full press release here.
The campaign will encourage the public to place their small change in strategically located ‘giving boxes’, rather than giving it directly to people begging on our streets. Proceeds collected from the giving boxes will go to the registered charity Tiglin who are making a real difference changing people’s lives and getting them off the streets. Members of the public will also be able to make a donation by texting the words CHANGE to 57030.
Dublin City BID Events
Most Recent Tweets
- Cruise ship season 2014 began in Dublin Port this month with the arrival of the vessel Discovery on April 1st and... http://t.co/gVpR9wJX6o #,
- Last Saturday, Dublin City Council teamed up with Dublin Bikes to promote Giro d'Italia 2014. The city saw... http://t.co/gFmG2MEpfp #,
- RT @aaroadwatch: DUBLIN: Demonstration in the city shortly. Approx 10,000 ppl expected to travel from Parnell Square to Molesworth St. http://t.co/s3QWhmNzLp #,
- RT @ilposto: We are open Good Friday this year with BYO only!! Lunch 12-2.30 dinner form 5.30 book now on 01-6794769 :) http://t.co/EIYX0iRozf #,
- RT @VisitDublin: Dublin is lively, compact, playful and bold. See Dublin in 60 seconds in this video http://t.co/kOYyYFcg5J #lovedublin #,
Today18°C / 10°C
Tue18°C / 13°C
Wed18°C / 12°C