Change for the Better
In January, Dublin City BID launched ‘Change for the Better’ – a public awareness and diverted giving campaign, to highlight the problem of active street begging in Dublin City Centre. Read the full press release here.
The campaign will encourage the public to place their small change in strategically located ‘giving boxes’, rather than giving it directly to people begging on our streets. Proceeds collected from the giving boxes will go to the registered charity Tiglin who are making a real difference changing people’s lives and getting them off the streets. Members of the public will also be able to make a donation by texting the words CHANGE to 57030.
Dublin City BID Events
Most Recent Tweets
- Dublin wrapped up in a white duvet. Photo courtesy of Motorito (Flickr). You can find more images here... http://t.co/1amz2O5EQy #,
- RT @Carrollsgifts: 🌟We are loving the lights on Henry Street outside our store! Well done @DublinCityBID #Dublin http://t.co/uviN8Pq5R7 #,
- RT @focuSMEireland: Tech start-up of the week: GeoPal Solutions: Our start-up of the week is GeoPal Solutions, a cloud service and... http://t.co/2NLi7bt6nk #,
- RT @DublinTown: @DublinCityBID ambassador Vincent is ready for a round of Connect 4 today on Chatham St. #DublinatChristmas http://t.co/wejkvnQryn #,
- RT @DublinTown: Santas here and @StarbucksIE are giving out free treats on Chatham St #dublinatchristmas http://t.co/Y43ICCzOJ8 #,
Today18°C / 10°C
Tue18°C / 13°C
Wed18°C / 12°C