Change for the Better
In January, Dublin City BID launched ‘Change for the Better’ – a public awareness and diverted giving campaign, to highlight the problem of active street begging in Dublin City Centre. Read the full press release here.
The campaign will encourage the public to place their small change in strategically located ‘giving boxes’, rather than giving it directly to people begging on our streets. Proceeds collected from the giving boxes will go to the registered charity Tiglin who are making a real difference changing people’s lives and getting them off the streets. Members of the public will also be able to make a donation by texting the words CHANGE to 57030.
Dublin City BID Events
Most Recent Tweets
- Night embracing Docklands. Photo courtesy of A Pen Pusher's Quest. http://t.co/Wtl7ZID8YS #,
- RT @aaroadwatch: DUBLIN: Traffic is busy now in Dublin ahead of the Ireland v Italy match at the Aviva at 2.30pm. For further info see http://t.co/U01TuPjPHq #,
- RT @DublinTown: What a beautiful evening as the sun sets in #DublinTown #LoveDublin - what do you think @VisitDublin http://t.co/txp9Xr21Rh #,
- http://t.co/7OEayK0OeJ #,
- RT @DublinTown: Have you seen this months new Story on @louis_copeland on Dublintown.ie, 'A Tailor Made Day in Dublin'. #DublinTown http://t.co/ULS3xCxxSb #,
Today18°C / 10°C
Tue18°C / 13°C
Wed18°C / 12°C