About Dublin City BID
Dublin City Business Improvement District – the first BID scheme in Ireland – has been in operation since March 2008 and has a five year renewable mandate to develop and promote the economic advancement of Dublin City Centre. Our goal is to position Dublin City Centre as the location of choice for retail, leisure and business activity. We work on behalf of the 2,500 businesses in our area to create an attractive, welcoming, vibrant and economically successful space in Dublin City Centre.
To this end, we run a number of initiatives to create an inviting city; we have developed a marketing and communications plan to promote the city centre to Dubliners and visitors alike; we are active in ensuring a safe and secure city and we lobby on behalf of the businesses in our area on key issues facing the area.
The Dublin City BID area spans 2.5km², consists of 115 streets containing just under 4,000 buildings and 2,500 businesses. It runs from St. Stephen’s Green to Parnell Street. On the Northside it stretches from Capel Street to Amiens Street and Dawson Street to South Great George’s Street on the Southside of the city. Click here for map.
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact the team or please see below to download Dublin City BID Annual Reports.
Dublin City BID Events
Most Recent Tweets
- Night embracing Docklands. Photo courtesy of A Pen Pusher's Quest. http://t.co/Wtl7ZID8YS #,
- RT @aaroadwatch: DUBLIN: Traffic is busy now in Dublin ahead of the Ireland v Italy match at the Aviva at 2.30pm. For further info see http://t.co/U01TuPjPHq #,
- RT @DublinTown: What a beautiful evening as the sun sets in #DublinTown #LoveDublin - what do you think @VisitDublin http://t.co/txp9Xr21Rh #,
- http://t.co/7OEayK0OeJ #,
- RT @DublinTown: Have you seen this months new Story on @louis_copeland on Dublintown.ie, 'A Tailor Made Day in Dublin'. #DublinTown http://t.co/ULS3xCxxSb #,
Today18°C / 10°C
Tue18°C / 13°C
Wed18°C / 12°C