About Dublin City BID
Dublin City Business Improvement District – the first BID scheme in Ireland – has been in operation since March 2008 and has a five year renewable mandate to develop and promote the economic advancement of Dublin City Centre. Our goal is to position Dublin City Centre as the location of choice for retail, leisure and business activity. We work on behalf of the 2,500 businesses in our area to create an attractive, welcoming, vibrant and economically successful space in Dublin City Centre.
To this end, we run a number of initiatives to create an inviting city; we have developed a marketing and communications plan to promote the city centre to Dubliners and visitors alike; we are active in ensuring a safe and secure city and we lobby on behalf of the businesses in our area on key issues facing the area.
The Dublin City BID area spans 2.5km², consists of 115 streets containing just under 4,000 buildings and 2,500 businesses. It runs from St. Stephen’s Green to Parnell Street. On the Northside it stretches from Capel Street to Amiens Street and Dawson Street to South Great George’s Street on the Southside of the city. Click here for map.
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact the team or please see below to download Dublin City BID Annual Reports.
Dublin City BID Events
Most Recent Tweets
- RT @CllrOisinQuinn: Book of condolences for Nelson Mandela at the Mansion House today 2-5pm, Sat&Sun 10-5pm & then at the South African Embassy, Shrewsbury Road #,
- RT @BUMBLEance: You & you, not forgetting you, you and of course you! Are invited to experience #BUMBLEance in Dublin this Friday http://t.co/0OjkTcDUjo #,
- The Herald writes about Dublin City Council's ''Christmas Parking Promotion in which motorists who pay for a... http://t.co/vPLE9LTBCz #,
- Before & After: Graffiti removal from the vacant Ed's Barbers premises on Upper Abbey Street. http://t.co/Lu7fLS62hg #,
- Irish Independent writes a lovely article about the Grafton St switch-on http://t.co/Ey6BcVBLez. For more press... http://t.co/BPJYkqvraD #,
Today18°C / 10°C
Tue18°C / 13°C
Wed18°C / 12°C